In this next module, we're going to talk about the use of food in training, your dog's threshold & barometer, and finally, all about your dog's emotional response and how to change it...fast!
- The use of food in training
- "I've had it up to HERE!"; your dog's threshold
- Your dog's barometer
- Change your dog's emotional response toward triggers
- Triggers & Thresholds
- Food prep
- Classical counterconditioning
- Bark Bonus
- What if my dog doesn't have a green or yellow zone?
- What if my dog refuses food?
- What if my dog takes food so hard that my fingers bleed?
- What if my dog is barking? Do I still feed?
- What if we're stuck and can't get enough distance?
By the end of this module you will have:
- Auditioned and prepped some high value food for training
- Assessed your dog's threshold and barometer
- Started to change their emotional response toward their triggers
You're all set! Get in there!
Questions as you work through the material? Pop into the Community and ask away! I'm in there five days a week. For more in-depth answers, I'll be LIVE in our Coaching calls, so check the Calendar for upcoming dates/times, and see here for the replays.
I cannot wait to check in with you!